iPhone die and won’t come back to life? Lose touch functionality on your iPhone 6 Plus? Is your iPhone 6s backlight is very dim? We can fix that.
Microsoldering.com offers board level repair for all mobile devices, including iPhones and iPads. Most of our customers are at the end of the line when it comes to fixing their broken device. They’ve taken it to the Apple store and Apple wants $329 in return for a refurbished phone. Why pay so much, when we can fix it for much less? I mean, the phone usually still works. Do you really need to spend that much for another phone? No.
We’ve fixed thousands of devices for customers. Our most common repairs are:
- iPhone 6 Plus Touch IC Disease
- iPhone 6 No Backlight
- iPhone 6S/6S+ No Backlight/Half Backlight
- iPhone Water Damage Data Recovery
- iPad Mini Digitizer Connector Repair
- iPhone 5S/6/6+ No Charge/No Power
All of our repairs come with free return shipping and a 6-month warranty. We’ve created hundreds of videos on Youtube to document our work. Read our reviews on Yelp. If you’re ready to start your repair, then please fill out the quote request form.
Latest Microsoldering Articles
- What is Microsoldering? February 5, 2016
- What temperature is best for iphone shield removal? February 5, 2016
- Recording Video Through a Trinocular Microscope February 11, 2016
- Amtech NC-559 Flux – Fake Versus Real February 12, 2016
- Tools Required for iPhone Water Damage Repair April 19, 2016
- Where to buy ZXW Tools Dongle? April 19, 2016
- Microsoldering Equipment that I Use April 30, 2016
- iPad Pro Cracked Screen Step-by-Step Repair Guide May 29, 2016
- ZXW Dongle Crack Real or Fake? May 31, 2016
- iPhone 6 Plus Touch IC Repair July 28, 2016