Microsoldering – iPhone Logic Board Repair
iPhone die and won’t come back to life? Lose touch functionality on your iPhone 6 Plus? Is your iPhone 6s backlight is very dim? We can fix that.
Microsoldering.com offers board level repair for all mobile devices, including iPhones and iPads. Most of our customers are at the end of the line when it comes to fixing their broken device. They’ve taken it to the Apple store and Apple wants $329 in return for a refurbished phone. Why pay so much, when we can fix it for much less? I mean, the phone usually still works. Do you really need to spend that much for another phone? No.
We’ve fixed thousands of devices for customers. Our most common repairs are:
- iPhone 6 Plus Touch IC Disease
- iPhone 6 No Backlight
- iPhone 6S/6S+ No Backlight/Half Backlight
- iPhone Water Damage Data Recovery
- iPad Mini Digitizer Connector Repair
- iPhone 5S/6/6+ No Charge/No Power
All of our repairs come with free return shipping and a 6-month warranty. We’ve created hundreds of videos on Youtube to document our work. Read our reviews on Yelp. If you’re ready to start your repair, then please fill out the quote request form.
Latest Microsoldering Articles
- Learn Microsoldering Online April 10, 2017
- How to Setup and Install ZXW Tools Dongle January 25, 2017
- ZXW Tools Dongle Download January 24, 2017
- iPhone 6S No Backlight Repair January 19, 2017
- How to Renew ZXW Tools Dongle December 20, 2016
- Response to Apple’s iPhone 6+ “Multi-touch” Repair Program November 22, 2016
- ZXW Tools Dongle on Sale! October 29, 2016
- iPhone 6 Brightness Problem (Dim Backlight Solution) August 28, 2016
- iPhone 6S Plus Touch IC August 14, 2016
- Finding a Short on PP_VCC_MAIN on a No Power iPhone August 9, 2016