Notifications
Clear all

Iphone 7 boot loop error 4005  

RSS

PAULRICK MONTREUIL
(@paulrickmontreuil)
Eminent Member Customer
29/01/2020 6:25 pm  

This iphone came in dead  i ran a tristar test and all failed so i changed tristar then stuck on bootloop , then i changed the AUDIO IC  , still on bootloop then i tried to restored it on itune it came up with error 4005 , can i get some help here please? 

Mike
 Mike
(@admin)
Owner Admin
30/01/2020 7:39 am  

These are impossible to solve without more information about the history of the device.  It doesn't make sense that all tests failed through the tristar tester.

ReplyQuote
PAULRICK MONTREUIL
(@paulrickmontreuil)
Eminent Member Customer
31/01/2020 8:32 am  

The owner of the device stated that , the device while being in use , the battery drained and went down to 1% from there they plugged it and remained on 1% and would not get a connection at all , so they brought it to me i use the KEWEISI device to measure the voltage and the amp pulling by the device and i was getting no connection at all so i ran  tristar test then seeing ACC1 ACC2 Tristar PP5VO all failed , so I proceeded to change tristar then i got the bootloop so i changed the audio IC  with C12  Jumper and the bootloop remained so i tried to restore it and getting error 4005. 

Does that sound anything like the nand to you ? Cause i can see the lcd display is broken so maybe the Nand suffered  some damages from a fall or something.

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@admin)
Owner Admin
31/01/2020 8:40 am  

When you say boot loop, did the home button vibrate at all?  Was it stuck on the apple logo or was the apple logo coming and going?

ReplyQuote
PAULRICK MONTREUIL
(@paulrickmontreuil)
Eminent Member Customer
04/02/2020 3:05 pm  

Apple Logo stays on permanently then if i try to restore i am getting error 4005

ReplyQuote
Mike
 Mike
(@admin)
Owner Admin
07/02/2020 1:11 am  

Does the home button vibrate?

ReplyQuote
Share: