Amtech NC-559-V2-TF Tacky Flux 10cc (Expired Stock)
1 in stock
EXPIRATION DATE: 8/7/2018
***Comes with plunger and tip***
Amtech Nc-559 tacky flux is the gold standard for microsoldering professionals. I’ve tried many different types of fluxes and this one seems to be the best for microsoldering. Our units come straight from the manufacturer in the US.
This flux dispenses very slow and lasts for a long time, perhaps the best flux ever made! Amtech advanced chemistries can be used for general touch-up and rework, attaching spheres to microelectronic packages, and soldering Flip Chip components to various PCB substrates.
No-clean tacky flux that can be left on the board for many SMT assemblies. For applications requiring cleaning NC-559-V2-TF can be cleaned using commercially available flux residue removers such INVENTEC Promoclean™ and Promosolv™ cleaning chemistries. Storage and Handling Tacky flux should be stored at room temperature (20-25 °C).
Syringes and cartridges should be stored vertically with the dispensing tip down. Properly stored tacky flux has a 12 month shelf life.
Not a hazardous material for DoT.
- Lead-Free soldering material, Clear residue, no clean flux
- High temperature compatible, Excellent wetting compatibility on most board finishes
- Highly praised by Advanced Reworks Community – doesn’t short components
- ROL0 flux classification, Wide process window
- No plunger. No dispensing Tip
|Dimensions||4 × .3 × .3 in|