Microsoldering: The Full Curriculum – From Beginner to Expert
This is it! This is the full online microsoldering curriculum that you’ve been looking for. This course combines all of our courses into one big course, which covers everything from the basics to zxw tools to advanced repairs to data recovery.
In this course you will learn the skills and knowledge needed in iPhone Logic Repair. The course is composed out of 4 standalone courses combined into a full curriculum.
In the first part you will learn the basics of how to repair a iPhone motherboard.
- We will discuss the basics of how a logic board works and how its components operate.
- We will discuss the most important tools needed for fault finding and repair.
- We will provide a complete list of all other tools needed for iPhone logic board repair.
- We will discuss the most important reasons for logic board damage, and the most common defects resulting from that damage. You will learn the core of this business and how to get the most from logic board repair.
- We will teach you how to troubleshoot a damaged logic board. You will learn how to test components and ways to determine the reasons for defects.
- And finally we will show you some examples of how a typical repair goes in a real world example from A to Z. The first case is a water damaged iPhone not powering on. And the second case is a iPhone 6/6+ with a bad touchscreen.
In the second part you will learn how to use the ZXW tool for troubleshooting and repairing iPhone motherboards. In this course we will discuss the different opportunities the tool offers:
- How to find the circuit lines for certain iPhone functions
- How to test lines for defects
- How to repair a pad when it is missing
- How to repair long screw damage
- How to determine the type and value of components
- How to source new components
- How to get images of important components for replacement
In the third part you will learn how to repair the 3 most common iPhone board defects. These are: no backlight, no touch and no charge in the iPhone 6 series (6/6+/6S/6S+). In this course:
- We will discuss in detail how all involved circuits operate.
- We will discuss the functions of all involved components.
- We provide a complete list of all relevant backlight components for each iPhone 6 model.
- We will discuss the most important reasons for the malfunctions.
- We will teach you how to determine which components are responsible for a defect.
- We will teach you how to perform the repair itself.
- We will discuss how to tackle the complications that might arise post no touch repair.
In the fourth part you will learn how to make a dead iPhone to power up again. We will provide a 10 step approach to solve this issue. It starts with the most common reason for no boot and builds on to the more exceptional reasons. In this course:
- We will discuss each step to take when wanting to repair a dead device.
- We will discuss how to do diagnostics.
- We will provide hands on examples how to do the repairs.
- We will discuss which circuits are important for data recovery.
- We will teach you how to test important circuits.
- We will teach you how to repair software failure.
- We will discuss how to solve problems post repair.
We will use the iPhone 6 as a model. But our approach will be translatable to other iPhone models as well.
Receive an official certificate of completion after the full course has been viewed on Udemy! Just email us with your mailing address and we will send you the certificate.