***Buy from the link below and receive a discount***
We’ve partnered with iRepairLab.nl to offer our followers a way to learn microsoldering online. This is the third course in our series geared towards data recovery — the big elephant in the room. iPhone Data Recovery is probably the most complicated of services because most technicians don’t know where to start with the troubleshooting. This course details our complicated process step-by-step.
- Some experience with iPhone disassembly.
- Basic understanding of the logic board and its components.
- Building blocks of an iPhone.
- Basic use of multimeter and microsoldering.
In this course you will learn advanced techniques on how to troubleshoot an iPhone logic board for data recovery purposes. We’ll discuss the following:
- Basic boot sequence
- Testing with a DC Power Supply
- Common shorts on power lines (vcc_main & batt_vcc)
- Finding and fixing shorted power lines
- Troubleshooting charging chip problems
- PMIC replacement
- i2c data lines
- Software corruption and repair
- Nand flash IC
- Troubleshooting and repairing no image
- Troubleshooting and repairing no touch
Who is the target audience?
- People wanting to learn iPhone Logic board repair
- Data recovery experts who wants to learn the hardware side of things
- Microsoldering specialists who want to learn more about troubleshooting