iPhone die and won’t come back to life? Lose touch functionality? Backlight dim? No display? Audio problems? Micro soldering can fix that.
Microsoldering.com offers a logic board repair service for all mobile devices, including iPhones and iPads. Most of our customers are at the end of the line when it comes to repairing their broken devices. They’ve taken it to the Apple store and Apple wants to charge them up to $549 to upgrade their phone. Apple does not offer micro soldering services, so it’s in their best interest to get the customer to upgrade their phone. Good news it that we can fix most logic board problems.
We’ve fixed thousands of devices for customers. Our most common repairs are:
- iPhone 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max Data Recovery
- iPhone 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max Data Recovery
- iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max Data Recovery
- iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max Boot Loop Repair
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max Boot Loop Repquoteair
- iPad Air, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9.7″, 10.5″, 12.9″ Charge Port Repair
- iPhone 11 Backlight Repair
- iPhone 7/7+ Audio IC/Loop Disease Repair
- iPhone 6 Plus Touch IC Disease Repair
- iPhone 6/6+/6S/6S+/7/7+ No Backlight/Half Backlight after Screen Repair
- iPhone X Data Recovery
- iPhone X No Power after Screen Repair
- iPhone 8/8+ Pry Damage Repair after Screen Repair
- iPhone Water Damage Data Recovery
- iPhone 6/6+ No Charge/No Power Repair
- iPhone 6S+ No Touch Repair
All of our repairs come at a fraction of Apple’s cost along with free return shipping and a 6-month warranty. We’ve created hundreds of videos on Youtube to document our work. Read our reviews on Google and Facebook. If you’re ready to start your repair, then please fill out the quote request form.