Microsoldering – iPhone Logic Board Repair – Data Recovery
iPhone die and won’t come back to life? Lose touch functionality? Backlight very dim or completely blank? Audio problems? We can fix that.
Microsoldering.com offers a logic board repair service for all mobile devices, including iPhones, iPads, and Samsungs. Most of our customers are at the end of the line when it comes to repairing their broken device. They’ve taken it to the Apple store and Apple wants to charge them up to $549 to upgrade their phone. Apple does not do microsoldering work, so it’s in their best interest to get the customer to upgrade their phone. Good news it that we can fix most logic board problems for less.
Here is Apple’s out of warranty price list as of February 16, 2019:
We’ve fixed thousands of devices for customers. Our most common repairs are:
- iPhone X Data Recovery
- iPhone 7/7+ Audio IC/Loop Disease Repair
- iPhone 8/8+ Pry Damage Repair after Screen Repair
- iPhone 6 Plus Touch IC Disease Repair
- iPhone 6/6+/6S/6S+/7/7+ No Backlight/Half Backlight after Screen Repair
- iPhone Water Damage Data Recovery
- iPhone/iPad Connector Repair
- iPhone 6/6+ No Charge/No Power Repair
- iPhone 6S+ No Touch Repair
- Samsung S7/S8/S9 Black Display Repair
All of our repairs come at a fraction of the Apple cost along with free return shipping and a 6-month warranty. We’ve created hundreds of videos on Youtube to document our work. Read our reviews on Yelp, Google, and Facebook. If you’re ready to start your repair, then please fill out the quote request form.