Prices for iPhone repairs:
- No Audio
- iPhone 7/7+ audio IC repair (loop disease/no mic/no speaker): $105 w/lifetime warranty
- No Touch
- iPhone 6/6+ touch ic repair w/lifetime warranty: $105
- iPhone 6S/6S+ no touch repair: $105
- iPhone 5s/SE no touch data recovery only: $135
- iPhone 7/7+/8/8+ no touch repair: $135
- No Backlight
- iPhone 6/6+/6S backlight filter repair: $85
- iPhone 6/6+/6S backlight system repair: $115
- iPhone 6S+/7/7+/8/8+ backlight filter repair: $105
- iPhone 6S+/7/7+/8/8+ backlight system repair: $135
- No Display/No Image
- iPhone SE/6/6+/6S/6S+/7/7+ no display/no image repair: $115
- iPhone 8/8+ no display/no image repair: $135
- No Power, No Charge, Slow Charge
- iPhone SE/5S pry damage repair (stuck at 1%/boot loops): $85
- iPhone 5S/6/6+/6S/6S+ no power repair: $115
- iPhone 7/7+/8/8+ slow charge/no charge/no power repair: $135
- iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- iPhone Xr/11 repair: $155
- iPhone X/Xs/Xs Max repair not requiring logic board separation: $135
- iPhone X/Xs/Xs Max/11 repair requiring logic board separation: $200
- iPhone X/Xs/Xs/Xr/11 Max Face ID repair (only if flex was cut): $135
- iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max repair not requiring logic board separation: $200
- iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max repair requiring logic board separation: $300
- Connectors, Boot Loop, Cameras
- iPhone 6/6+/6S/6S+/7/7+/8/8+ connector repair: $105
- iPhone 6/6+/6S/6S+/7/7+/8/8+ boot loop repair: $135
- iPhone 6/6+/6S/6S+/7/7+/8/8+ camera problems: $115
- Data Recovery
- iPhone 5S/6/6+/6S/6S+/7/7+/8/8+/Xr data recovery: $300
- iPhone X/Xs/Xs Max data recovery: $400
- iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max data recovery: $500
- iPhone Screen, Battery, or Charge Port Repair (prices with a microsoldering repair — add $10 as a standalone repair)
- iPhone 6/6+/6S/6S+/7/7+/8/8+ Screen Repair: $80
- iPhone X/Xr/Xs/11 Screen Repair: $110
- iPhone Xs Max Screen Repair: $150
- iPhone 6/6+/6S/6S+/7/7+ Battery Replacement: $40
- iPhone 8/8+ Battery Replacement: $50
- iPhone X/Xr/Xs/Xs Max Battery Replacement: $60
- iPhone 6/6+/6S/6S+/7/7+/8/8+ Front Camera Flex: $35
- iPhone 6/6+/6S/6S+/7/7+/8/8+ Charge Port Repair: $75
Prices for iPad Repairs
Note: Please add $65 to disassemble and reassemble screen, otherwise, send the iPad with the screen taken off of the frame.
- No Touch
- iPad Pro 12.9 no touch repair: $135
- No Backlight
- iPad 1/2/3/4/mini 1/mini 2/mini 3 no backlight repair: $105
- iPad mini 4/Air/Air 2/5th/6th/7th/8th no backlight repair: $135
- iPad Pro 9.7/10.5/11/12.9/Air 3 no backlight repair: $155
- No Display, No Image
- iPad 1/2/3/4/mini 1/mini 2/mini 3 no display repair: $105
- iPad mini 4/Air/Air 2/5th/6th/7th/8th no display repair: $135
- iPad Pro 9.7/10.5/11/12.9/Air 3 no display repair: $155
- No Power, No Charge
- iPad 1/2/3/4/mini 1/mini 2/mini 3 no power or no charge repair: $105
- iPad Air/Air 2/mini 4/5th/6th/7th/8th no power or no charge repair: $135
- iPad Pro 9.7/10.5/11/12.9/Air 3 no power or no charge repair: $155
- iPad mini 1/mini 2/mini 3 connector repair: $85
- iPad 1/2/3/4 connector repair: $115
- iPad mini 4/Air/Air 2/5th/6th/7th/8th FPC connector repair: $115
- iPad Pro 9.7/11/10.5/12.9/Air 3 FPC connector repair: $135
- iPad iPad mini 4/Air/Air 2/5th/6th/7th/8th battery connector: $135
- iPad Pro 9.7/11/10.5/12.9/Air 3 battery connector: $155
- Charge Ports
- iPad 1/2/3/4/mini 1/mini 2/mini 3 charge dock connector repair: $115
- iPad Air/Air 2/mini 4/5th/6th/7th/10.2 charge dock connector repair: $135
- iPad Pro 9.7/11/10.5/12.9/Air 3 charge dock connector repair: $155
- Data Recovery
- All iPad models water damage or no power data recovery: $400
- USB drive with all data on it (32GB/64GB/128GB/256GB): $35/$45/$55/$75
Prices for Samsung/Android Repairs
- Charge Port
- Samsung/Android phone charge port disassembled: $115
- Samsung/Android phone charge port fully assembled: $135
- Samsung Note 5/S6 charge port repair: $200
- Samsung/Android Tablet charge port repair: $150
- Connector repair: $135
- Data Recovery
- Samsung/Android data recovery: $400
Prices for Miscellaneous Repairs
- USB drive port repair: $105
- USB drive port repair (Chip off or Board Damage): $200
- Nintendo Switch No Power/Charge Port repair: $120
For all iPad repairs: Most ipads should be sent with the lcd/digitizer separated from the frame. If we have to disassemble/reassemble the screen, then there will be an extra $65 charge.
Shipping, Warranty, & Turnaround Time: All repairs come with free return shipping (domestic) and a 6-month warranty, unless otherwise specified. Devices are shipped via uninsured USPS first class or priority mail. If you want insurance, then we can add $5 for the first $100 worth of insurance, then$2 per $100 thereafter to your invoice. We will reply to your message with the shipping instructions and the current turnaround time (usually 2-5 days). All quotes are valid for 7 days.
We do not offer inspection only! If we give you a quote on a repair, then we expect to fix the device or get the data off of it. Only in the event that we cannot service your device, then the $25 inspection fee will apply and the device will be returned to you, otherwise, the quoted fee will apply. Also, we have a minimum $65 bench fee for all devices that are repaired, but not what was originally quoted.
Water Damaged Devices: As a general rule, we do not repair water damaged devices. If the water indicator stickers on the inside of the phone are red, then we will return the device to you for the microscope inspection fee or if we feel that the device is repairable, then we will give you an option of having it repaired for an extra $50 on top of the normal repair cost.
Prior Repair Attempt: Any prior microsoldering iphone logic board repair attempt will be charged an additional $50.
Software Restore: If we need to do a software reset to your phone because you forgot the passcode, then an additional $20 charge will be applied.
Warranty Repairs: For all warranty repairs, you are responsible for shipping it to us and we’ll be responsible for shipping it back to you. Return shipping insurance is optional. Please see above for pricing.
A backlight problem is when you can feel the device vibrate and/or hear the sounds and can barely see something on the screen if you shine a flashlight on it.
If you damaged the backlight after a DIY screen repair, then 95% of the time, you most likely just need a backlight filter repair. If the backlight just went out one day, then most of the time it’s a backlight system repair where we have to replace all of the diodes, capacitors, coils and the backlight chip.
A display problem is when you can feel the device vibrate and/or hear the sounds, but when you shine a flashlight on the screen, there is nothing visible at all or whatever is shown on the screen is garbled.
A no power problem is when iTunes doesn’t recognize the device, the device doesn’t vibrate, there are no sounds coming from the phone, no current draw when tested with a USB ammeter and there is no light coming from the screen at all. The device has no signs of life. Most commonly, this happens when a non-Apple certified charger or charging cable is used to charge the device or a capacitor on one of the main power lines shorts itself.
Water damaged phones are only eligible for data recovery. Phones that have had a hard impact, like a car running over it, dropped from a high height, or thrown against a wall/floor are only eligible for data recovery. Generally speaking, when we recover data, we can get contacts, sms messages, photos and videos, call history, notes, reminders, calendar, voice memos, voicemail, and bookmarks from the device. If we can get the phone working, then we’ll just make a backup on our side and send the phone back to you. If the phone is not stable, then we’ll send along a usb flash drive with your data on it, so that you can restore it onto another phone when you get it back.
The iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max are unique phones. Their logic boards consists of two logic boards sandwiched together with a middle connecting layer (interposer), which makes repairing them a lot harder. We’re still learning about how to best handle these iPhones from a microsoldering perspective. The main problem with these logic boards is that the middle layer gets separated due to a hard drop or the logic board gets bent somehow. Usually, this leads to torn pads in the middle layer, which is nearly impossible to repair and warranty. In this instance, then our only option is data recovery because we would not be able to warranty any type of repair. Now, if a capacitor or chip fails, then we can usually separate the two logic boards, fix the issue and offer a full repair and warranty.