Hakko FM-202 Soldering Station with Key Card
4 in stock
This is one of the best Hakko units for micro soldering. It sucks that they don’t make this unit anymore. This unit supports the FM-2023 micro tweezers, the FM-2032 micro pencil, and the FM-2027/FM-2028 soldering iron.
*** Only comes with the soldering station and a 3d printed key card ***
These are used units with scratches and possibly burn marks on them, but they are all guaranteed to be in working condition.
The FUTURE MODULE FM-202 is a powerful soldering station that delivers the heat you want to the soldering area FAST!
- the iron has a unique cartridge and soft grip design that allows cartridges with different tips and removable ergonomic grips to be quickly and easily replaced
- the soldering iron tip is automatically programmed to accurate tip temperature setting simply by inserting it into the process gate (patent pending feature)
- the soldering iron tip is registered at the factory on a non-magnetic barcode on the tip, which is automatically read by the station when inserted into the process gate
- built in patent pending heating element
- tip temperature can be changed without changing the tip
- No Calibration Required
- How to Turn off the FM-202 Process Gate
- over 75 tip configurations available
- once the tip temperature setting and process parameters are set, they are “locked” into the system memory and they cannot be changed without the lockout key card
- red ring LED in connector stays illuminated when the iron is hot (patent pending feature)
- low tip temperature alarm
- automatic shut off
- digital display reads °C or °F
- ESD-safe by design