Hakko FM-202 Soldering Station with Key Card
Out of stock
This is one of the best Hakko units for micro soldering. It sucks that they don’t make this unit anymore. This unit supports the FM-2023 micro tweezers, the FM-2032 micro pencil, and the FM-2027/FM-2028 soldering iron.
*** Only comes with the soldering station and a 3d printed key card ***
These are used units with scratches and possibly burn marks on them, but they are all guaranteed to be in working condition.
The FUTURE MODULE FM-202 is a powerful soldering station that delivers the heat you want to the soldering area FAST!
- the iron has a unique cartridge and soft grip design that allows cartridges with different tips and removable ergonomic grips to be quickly and easily replaced
- the soldering iron tip is automatically programmed to accurate tip temperature setting simply by inserting it into the process gate (patent pending feature)
- the soldering iron tip is registered at the factory on a non-magnetic barcode on the tip, which is automatically read by the station when inserted into the process gate
- built in patent pending heating element
- tip temperature can be changed without changing the tip
- No Calibration Required
- How to Turn off the FM-202 Process Gate
- over 75 tip configurations available
- once the tip temperature setting and process parameters are set, they are “locked” into the system memory and they cannot be changed without the lockout key card
- red ring LED in connector stays illuminated when the iron is hot (patent pending feature)
- low tip temperature alarm
- automatic shut off
- digital display reads °C or °F
- ESD-safe by design
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|